Argentina has lost 14.3% of its reserves since late April trying to defend the peso
Jan Vlieghe argues current system is “unnecessarily complex”, but Carney is sceptical
ECB vice-president says sovereign bonds should have positive risk weightings
The Central Bank of Ireland governor talks about transparency, shadow banking and tackling systemic banking risk
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency