The previous government "did what it was possible to do," given the instability of the archipelago over the past year, and leaves "with a feeling of having fulfilled its duty," Silveira was quoted as saying by the Sao Tome press.
Her comments came after a meeting with t
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency