Speaking to a Beijing-based newspaper, Yao said the high rate of growth in recent years has been achieved without a sharp rise in inflation. China's GDP grew 11.9% year-on-year in the second quarter of 2007, and the consumer price index reached 4.4% on an annual basis in June.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde