The central bank has previously said it expected Hungary to adopt the euro in 2007 or 2008, and later extended this date to 2010. However it is no longer possible to tell when Hungary will be able to adopt the single European currency, Zsigmond Jarai, president of the National Bank said on November 22.
Jarai's comments came at a conference organised by the National Bank of H
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations