She is the first woman in the history of State Bank, who has been appointed as SBP Governor. She will be the 14th Governor since the establishment of the State Bank in 1948.
Dr Shamshad Akhtar, who joined the Asian Development Bank (ADB) as Senior Economist in Country Operations at the ADB in 1990, is currently the Director General, ADB, Southeast
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency