"Policymakers will remain in close contact, monitor developments closely, and stand ready to take additional steps should conditions warrant," Bernanke said in a speech at conference at the European Central Bank (ECB) in Frankfurt on Friday.
"The continuing volatility of markets and recent indicators of economic performance confirm th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations