All Greenspan's holdings are kept in money market accounts and treasury securities, which are considered the world's safest investments, the forms revealed.
The value of his assets last year totalled between $3.3 million and $6.4 million, roughly the same as in 2003, according to new disclosure forms.
Greenspan also was paid a $174,500 salary as
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit