All Greenspan's holdings are kept in money market accounts and treasury securities, which are considered the world's safest investments, the forms revealed.
The value of his assets last year totalled between $3.3 million and $6.4 million, roughly the same as in 2003, according to new disclosure forms.
Greenspan also was paid a $174,500 salary as
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde