Forecasting models of the economy developed in the 60's and 70's quickly turned out to produce unreliable predictions, it says.
"New models were built in which a new assumption was introduced. Individual agents now were assumed to understand the complexity of the world in which they live and to continuousl
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations