The Central Bank of Libya said this week that it had introduced repurchase agreements for the first time in its history and a new Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) auction system.
Ali Ramadane Chnebech, the head of research at the central bank, told Reuters, a media agency, on Tuesday that the institution had reached accords with the country's main banks to
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms