"The acquisition of local banks by more efficient financial entities brings many benefits to everyone involved by facilitating the access of acquired banks to new products and technologies and allowing parent banks to achieve higher economies of scale and to diversify their risks."
However, despite the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development