"Indonesia has seen strong growth since the (1997) Asian financial crisis. Its indebtedness is a third of what it was and (the country) has a current account surplus ... all these point to a stable situation in Indonesia," the central bank chief told reporters at a briefing.
"We don't expect the contagion to affect Malaysia and the A
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting