"Indonesia has seen strong growth since the (1997) Asian financial crisis. Its indebtedness is a third of what it was and (the country) has a current account surplus ... all these point to a stable situation in Indonesia," the central bank chief told reporters at a briefing.
"We don't expect the contagion to affect Malaysia and the A
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says