Fukui said the possibility is high that the Japanese economy will be able to "sustain a long-lasting recovery, as favorable correlation among production, wage and spending remains at work."
"The year-on-year rise in core consumer prices, which excludes prices of fresh food but includes energy prices, could
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury