P.O. Box 4868
Nassau, New Providence
Telephone +1 242 302 2600 (operator)
Fax +1 242 322 4321
Email [email protected]
Office Hours 0900-1700
Established on 1 June 1974 under the Central Bank of the Bahamas Act. Its predecessors were the Bahamas Monetary Authority, created in 1968, and the Currency Board, established in 1919.
The central bank is the sole issuer of notes and coins, ad
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market