The Bank of Thailand (BoT) announced a reshuffle of its deputy governors today, days after former governor Pridiyathorn Devakula was named an economic adviser to the military junta, which took power in the country last week.
The central bank board has approved the appointment of one new deputy governor and a change in portfolio for another, the BoT confirmed today, in preparation for the departure of one of its longest-serving senior officials.
The Bank of Thailand operates with three deputy gov
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde