The losses for the second consecutive year have been blamed on the poor yields on the international markets, especially in the United States of America, which adversely affected the bank's financial results, All Africa News said.
The Bank of Uganda's reports and financial statements for the year ended June 30, 2003 said business and investment con
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations