"Inflows in the second half of March reflected the continued repatriation of export earnings, inflows of foreign direct investment and portfolio investment," it said in a statement on April 8.
"Outflows were due mainly to higher payments for imports of goods and services, repayments of external loans by the private sector as well as higher dividend pay
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession