One Argentine newspaper says this is happening because the government has reached a secret deal with the commercial banks to prop up the currency.
However, whether or not this is true, the banks have totally lost the confidence of the Argentine public.
For the past three days excha
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde