"We might set up a fund management unit to look after the reserves. Or we can also separate the reserves and manage the money independently," Watanagase said earlier this week in a radio interview.
Watanagase said she would consult with experts and the finance ministry on how to make use of and get the best yiel
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms