The one thing economists agree on is that the Fed's main policy tool - raising rates - won't do much to curb any of the causes of inflation, especially in the short term, it says.
"Can the Fed put the inflation genie back in the bottle? Here are the factors that are pushing core inflation readings high enough to ma
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde