"The persistent easing of conditions for the granting of loans, particularly through reduced requirements for borrowers' personal contribution, combined with very low margins...could have negative consequences on the solvency of households and on the financial situation of lending inst
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank