Outgoing bank governor Ian Macfarlane said in a radio interview on Sunday that he had been disappointed by the Coalition's election tactic, used as part of an attack on Labor's economic record.
"We were disappointed that interest rates were not only a feature of the campaign, but they were a major feat
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations