"So far the government and the RBI (have) been following a passive gold policy," he told reporters, when asked if the central bank planned to increase the share of gold holdings in its official foreign exchange reserves.
His comments come on a day when gold jumped to its highest in 24 years t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations