The sale is in compliance with the Central Bank Gold Agreement (CBGA) that 15 European central banks have signed and which came into force on 27 September 2004. The Agreement runs for five years and enables the Riksbank to sell up to 60 tonnes of gold in the course of this period. Last year the Riksbank sold 15 tonnes of gold under the Agreement.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power