"The government and the Bank of Japan must work as a team and make maximum efforts to beat deflation in Japan," Kyodo News quoted Tanigaki as telling reporters.
His remarks came after BoJ governor Toshihiko Fukui said he expects the core consumer price index to show a year-on-year rise in the January-March quarter, a clear sign that deflation is c
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde