The Vice Economy Minister, Jorge Todesca, said the IMF was 10,000 kilometres away without much knowledge of the situation.
The IMF had asked Argentina to come up with what it called a more coherent economic policy.
The Argentine Government needs the IMF's support to tackle its economic crisis. But at the same t
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro