"I am in favor of it," Stern said in a speech to the Missouri Valley Economic Association.
"I don't view it as a particularly significant departure from what we have been doing," Stern said. But "a more explicit target would in the end have the potential" to improve accountability for central bankers, as well as enhance communications and impr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde