People need to stop using their homes as a source of cash, Bollard told Radio New Zealand on Thursday 3 November.
``That's why we will keep making these warnings and if necessary take further action,'' Bollard told the Wellington- based broadcaster. The central bank ``can increase interes
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor