People need to stop using their homes as a source of cash, Bollard told Radio New Zealand on Thursday 3 November.
``That's why we will keep making these warnings and if necessary take further action,'' Bollard told the Wellington- based broadcaster. The central bank ``can increase interes
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say