"If I were Antonio Fazio, I would have left a long time ago," Berlusconi said.
``The finance minister expressed his personal position that, for many reasons you could say, is justified,'' Berlusconi, 68, told reporters Monday night.
The comments come after Italian economy minister Domenico Siniscalco said Fazio, accused of abusing
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations