"Seventy six thousand is too many employees and we plan to cut our staff by several thousand," the Bank of Russia's First Deputy Chairman Alexei Ulyukayev was quoted by Interfax news agency as telling a parliamentary committee.
According to figures published by Central Banking journal, the Bank of Russia employed 77,864 people in
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting