The annual profit was S$3.85 billion (US$2.55 billion), compared with S$1.22 billion in the previous year, according to the central bank's annual report, and its total expenditure rose to S$1.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting