Fitch said it raised Mexico's foreign currency rating to BBB, or one level above its lowest investment-grade rating, from BBB- and increased Mexico's local currency rating one level to BBB+, which is two levels above its lowest investment-grade rating. The outlook is stable, Fitch said.
"The upgrade is underpinned by the consolidation of macroecono
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde