Dame Juliet will take up the appointment on 1 August 2006. She was previously the Treasury Solicitor and Head of the Government Legal Service. The position was held by Malcolm Glover until early 2005 and, since then, by Len Berkowitz, who agreed to return to the Bank temporarily until the role was filled on a permanent basis.
Of the appointment the Gove
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession