"While it is certainly important to reduce poverty in the short-term [as well], if we do not maintain the desired growth rate, [Israel's] security and social condition will be weakened," he said.
"If we don't succeed in growing, we will pay a very high price, so there is
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations