Of particular importance are: the commitments to move quickly to a regime of substantially improved controls around assignments, ensuring assignments will have consent of all parties, the targets and deadlines set to reduce confirmation backlogs, the steps to increase substantia
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?