An IMF request to investigate Japan's financial system received a frosty response last week from the Financial Services Agency, Japan's chief banking regulator. The FSA has said it does not have the manpower to assist IMF inspectors.
But speaking in London yesterday Hukuo Yanagisawa, Japan's minister for financial servic
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations