But now he tells the FT that was always a euphemism. Froth is after all a collection of bubbles. Sticking with the aquatic image, it's all a matter of numbers:
"All the froth bubbles add up to an aggregate bubble."
So now we know.
The memoirs of former Fed chairman, entitled The Age of Turbulence: Adventures in
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré