Mugabe said Gono's controversial monetary policies, including a fixed exchange rate, stringent anti-graft measures and large-scale printing of money, had annoyed some people so much that they wanted to send him to the next world, the state-controlled newspaper said.
"Gono, there are some
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde