"In a situation of volatile oil prices somebody has to take the burden. Its impact is felt on prices, inflation and exchange rate and it's a tricky situation needing careful watch and a careful response," Reddy told students in a talk at the Institute of Insurance and Risk Management.
Reddy also said the central
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations