Rajoy said this was because "that post should not be occupied by a politician with a party card."
According to Rajoy, who was quoted by The Spain Herald, the Zapatero administration "is excessively politicizing the institutions, which is very foolish and a great error."
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power