But Fukui told the upper house financial affairs committee the central bank will continue to seek it by monitoring structural changes in the labour market.
Fukui also said the BOJ is closely watching the effect of rising land prices on the real economy but that they are "not a cause of concern yet," adding higher
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations