He said the IMF will adopt an ambitious plan to give greater weight to more dynamic economies by rebalancing quotas, which determine how much a member contributes to the fund, its voting rights and access to financing.
"It's important, not so much to change the direction of the institution but to g
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations