"Although people having this idea recognise the close relationship between the U.S. and Chinese economies, they are missing a significant difference in the two countries' economic fundamentals," Li wrote.
By keeping a gap between the two nations' rates, China is alleviating pressure for the yuan to apprecia
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations