Asked about the Skrzypek appointment, Trichet told reporters: "I will only say our position is very clear about the necessity of the independence of central banks."
While Poland was among the 10 mainly Central European nations that joined the EU in May 2004, it is not a member of t
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting