"India's remarkable economic expansion from an average of 5% in the 1990s to close to 9% in the recent period has been led by a rise in private consumption, a rise in private investment and a surge in exports," Subbarao said. "I believe that these engines of growth are still on track."
Annual growth slu
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde