"The economy is obviously going through a significant slowing period, which as best I can tell is more than likely temporary," Greenspan said during a question and answer session at the annual Charles Schwab Impact conference in Washington.
Greenspan said that while the housing market is not out of the wood
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré