He emphasised, however, that Hungary "would like to join the eurozone" and said that as governor of the central bank his role was not to "try to criticise those criteria but rather to make sure that we meet the criteria."
The country needs to bring inflation d
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power