This commentary is intended to be read in conjunction with the financial statements to enable the reader to get a better understanding of the finances and performance of the Central Bank of Ruritania.
The Central Bank of Ruritania, as the central bank, has its objectives and functions prescribed by legislation and these are set out on the first page of the annual report. Central banks' operations are for the purposes of public policy. Profit maximisation is not a central bank objective, which di
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde