As the European Central Bank (ECB) grapples with the question of what to include in the "accounts" of its governing council meetings, a Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) study shows there are a great many differences in the scope and characteristics of central bank minutes.
Market participants, unlike the general public, often pour over minutes of central banks' monetary policy meetings in search of clues about future policy moves.
Some central banks make that routine easier than others. While the p
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde