Major Swedish companies are surprised by the continuing expansion of the economy, and do not see signs of imminent economic disruption, says Sveriges Riksbank’s business survey.
However, due to their conviction that the economic situation cannot remain as strong as it is now, businesses are less optimistic about the Nordic economy’s future.
“Sweden’s GDP saw an unexpectedly sharp increase in the fourth quarter,” said the official Statistics Sweden on March 15. “The increase of 1.2% in
- Motivations and prospects for central bank digital currency
- The Belt and Road Initiative 2019 Survey – A new driver for globalisation?
- Central bankers call for ‘practical action’ to tackle climate risks
- Fintech and the future – Improving financial literacy
- ‘They could do nothing’: insights into political interference at the Fed