Brexit will cause GDP losses to the economies of all European Union countries, but especially to Ireland, a working paper published by the Banque de France finds.
In The Cost of Non-Europe, Revisited, Thierry Mayer, Vincent Vicard and Soledad Zignago attempt to quantify the cost of different ways of undoing the economic integration of the EU. They also investigate how Brexit is likely to affect the gains made by other EU members from economic integration.
The authors find the single market inc
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research