Brexit will cause GDP losses to the economies of all European Union countries, but especially to Ireland, a working paper published by the Banque de France finds.
In The Cost of Non-Europe, Revisited, Thierry Mayer, Vincent Vicard and Soledad Zignago attempt to quantify the cost of different ways of undoing the economic integration of the EU. They also investigate how Brexit is likely to affect the gains made by other EU members from economic integration.
The authors find the single market inc
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde